Thursday, April 12, 2012

Due 4-17-12

Next Tuesday I will be coming into class with the first cut of the music video. I want to have the audio synced and picture locked. I feel that color grading will come after because I want to use After Effects Color Correction tools. I am planing on shooting the music video this saturday at nine. Using the first hour and a half to get a few clean run throughs of a one take shot through the space with the extras to make sure I get the feel and ambiance just right. The second part of the shoot will be used to get steady shots, during my play and development periods I have found that working with hand held and getting everything to work just right is a bit difficult. Not necessarily impossible but I want to make my life a little easier by having locked down steady footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment