Monday, February 13, 2012

Matts and Layer Modes

This assignment I felt called for making a title card. I have this production company that I use with my video work when making shorts. I figured it would be fun to try and make a title card for some other projects. I always feel like I forget the stuff we learn in class when I sit down to work on the assignments. I have been getting better about it though the more we have been working with After Effects. I am ready for the spring break assignment. I figured that a great thing to do would be to use After Effects to composite together some muzzle flashes and flying people. This program is a great tool for student/indie filmmakers who want to create some near Hollywood effects so I figured that I would put together a short action scene. I want to focus on creating some steam assets and to actually work with green screen and other techniques that I have learned doing some side research. I hope things come out as they are in my head movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment